This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

5.13.2015

5 of My Favorite Blogs



I read quite a bit of blog posts every week.. By adding them to my reading list, subscribing to some via email, and even through Bloglovin'. <3

I do this so I can easily access my favorite blogs when waiting at the airport or simply for my morning and afternoon reads. 

I read most of these blogs for inspiration, fashion trends and travel tidbits and because I love their writing styles. To be honest, I don't read every blog on a daily basis... it just depends what I'm in the mood to read for that day. Below I have listed my Five Favorite Blogs:

  1. A Cup of Jo - A lifestyle blog covering topics from fashion to parenthood.
  2. Vivaluxury by Annabelle - Shares all things fashionable! 
  3. Shennyyang- A blog about her Travel diaries, fashion & beauty.
  4. La Dolce Vita - If you like decorating and interior designing - this is the perfect blog to follow! 
  5. The Crime of Fashion - A great blog for fashion inspiration
I want to also mention that I chose 5 because I read these blogs on a regular basis. 

I realize that I'm leaving many other bloggers out (which is not done intentionally) but I thought I would share my favorites in an honest manner.



Tell me your favorites? Do you follow the same blogs? 

1 comment:

Miharu Julie said...

Great post
would you like to follow each other? I'll follow back after it.

Www.miharujulie.com

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At