This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

5.06.2015

Evening of Celebration: ExperienceBermuda.com


I enjoyed attending an Evening of Celebration for Experience Bermuda. What is Experience Bermuda, you ask? This publication offers striking imagery and in depth travel information for visitors to the island. It's distributed in virtually every hotel, inn, cottage and resort across the island. 

I met with Heidi Pike of Tourist Publications and Desiree from The Editorial Department to discuss next years publication. I am excited to assist in every way I can - as many may not be aware but I dabble in photography and will be assisting Experience Bermuda in that area. Boy, am I excited! :)


This evenings event was full of great food provided and hosted at The Blu Restaurant (lovely place if you have not been). I do say, this was a great place to network with others and get to learn more about how you can get involved. 


And so, I was very honored to have been invited to this event and can not wait to see what's in store for all of us with Experience Bermuda. Saw a few familiar faces and made new ones, too.


Here are some photos from the launch party. I hope you'll enjoy!






I adored my nails this evening! This nail polish is by Essie in Metallic Silver - try it! 


Visit ExperienceBermuda.com

Photos are by me and my husband :)

1 comment:

Sonia Verardo said...

Awesome post! You have a very cool blog :-)
Would you like us to follow eachother on GFC and keep in touch?
Have a nice day,
xo from Italy,
Sonia Verardo
http://www.trenchcollection.com/

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At