This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

5.05.2015

My Wish List This Spring | Choies




Spring is probably the best season to shop for skirts and blouses. I have already started organising my wardrobe to make sure what I should add to other pieces in my closet while including pieces that I 'wish' I had! As a typical girl, I still end up saying that 'I have nothing to wear' although, my wish list is never ending. :)

I picked a selection of items I have been adding to my wish list from Choies, with glitter pointed flats and my favourite; a Lace Crochet Cropped Cami. Don't you just love LACE! My current closet contains many lace tops already but you can never have too much as they add the perfect touch to each and every outfit. I also needed the nude heels and silver flats as nude heels can go with just about anything and silver flats adds a simple flair to your everyday outfit. For those who know me, I just love to wear flats (the cute ones). The short sleeve diamond top is great to add with a skirt or jeans on your comfy yet stylish days. I would love to pair this with the polk a dot or midi floral skirt. I also love to have as many accessories as possible, hints why I need the gold arrow bracelet. I don't have many gold bracelets as I am a silver kind of girl but this would look great with my black dress that I am wearing tonight. Don't forget the geometric pendant necklace, this goes perfect with the lace top as it adds another element to make any outfit chic.



What's on your Wishlist at the moment? 






This post is NOT sponsored! Photos are from Choies.com

3 comments:

The Ginie diaries said...

the polka dot dress is really cute x x x x

Ginie Hannah
www.theginiediaries.com

Larissa Bruin said...

Loving these Choies items. Great choice!
xo.
FROM HATS TO HEELS
www.fromhatstoheels.com

Michèle Kruesi said...

that polkadot skirt is just fabulous

www.thefashionfraction.com

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At