This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

5.27.2015

The Chevron Popover Sun Dress

Happy Wednesday everyone!! Can you believe this week is half way complete?! Just a few days ago I was in Florida and now I'm back in Bermuda. Whenever I arrive at my final destination, I have to visit the local mall and check out the amazing sales. Rue 21 in Sanford has great items at amazing prices so I had to take the opportunity to shop. Below are just a few items I have selected from Rue 21. 



This printed Chevron Popover Sun Dress is my current favorite thanks to the colorful print! Basically, it's the perfect little summer mini dress. I especially love the fact that its comfortable and cool - great choice for a summer day outfit. The Gradient Heart Metallic Sunglasses is another find that I have fell in love with, its so cute and welcoming to have heart shaped sunglasses adding to your overall look. Let the love shine through! 





You can find this chevron popover sun dress and gradient heart metallic sunglasses in different colors and styles online. If you are ever in Sanford, FL - stop by Rue 21. They are the perfect store to find the latest trends.


Mini Dress: Rue 21 Sanford | Sunglasses: Rue 21 Sanford |
Midi- Rings: Rue 21 Sanford  



Photos taken by my husband: Sheldon Fox II in Hamilton, Bermuda 


This post is not sponsored. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At