This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

6.18.2015

Bermuda Bliss Magazine: My Baby


You may not be aware but I am the proud Founder and Editor of this publication, Bermuda Bliss Magazine! Today, we celebrate One Year of   inspiring stories throughout the community. 

I can not express how grateful I am to all those involved and those who have encouraged me to continue doing what my heart desires. We may not be the biggest publication in the world, but we are a true family! I am excited for another year and can't wait for whats to come.

Come on by and be a part of our family. Subscribe or contribute to Bermuda Bliss. 

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone!! :)

1 comment:

Itz Neena&Nique said...

Congrats :)


www.2nbeauty.blogspot.com

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At