This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

6.21.2015

Superdad: Happy Fathers Day!

To My Superdad:

My Father is the biggest inspiration. As a little girl, I have always felt loved and protected; especially inspired to do just about anything I set my heart on... because of my father. During my high school days, I remember having so much passion for basketball and getting the support of my father. He taught me the basic skills I needed to know while being there right by my side. He trained day and night with me (boy were those the days!)

He has always told me that as long as I have Christ in my life, there is nothing I could not do. He has always been there for me no matter what. His work ethic, determination and selflessness are just a few of the great qualities he has. My father has sacrificed so many things just so I can have the life that I do today. I am grateful to have a father like him.

He is my hero and I will always be daddy's little girl. Happy Fathers Day Daddy! :)
"I'll always be your little girl. You'll always be my superhero!"


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At