This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

6.06.2015

The Lace Shorts


Lace Shorts! 

As you may know by now, my relationship with lace is pretty clear - I love it! In "The Lace & Maxi Skirt" post last month, I shared how much I adored lace in just about every way and today you can see that I also adore lace shorts from A.S. Coopers Express, Bermuda. I could see these quickly becoming a summer favorite of mine.  I styled this with a simple white top, wedges from Rue 21 and a cute necklace from Forever 21.

However, I do see myself wearing a jean shirt and sandals with this as well. There are so many possibilities with this look!! Here's to Summer officially beginning in 15 days!

What do you see yourself wearing this Summer?  





Top: H&M, U.S. | Shorts: A.S. Coopers Express, Bermuda| Necklace: Forever 21| Sunglasses: French Connection, Bermuda | Shoes: Rue 21

1 comment:

Nina Kobi said...

Very nice shorts. xx

Nina
http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At