This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

6.12.2015

The Layered Print Dress


Before I travelled to Florida last month, I ordered a few dresses, tops, and accessories from Forever 21 to be delivered prior to my stay instead of spending time at the shopping malls in long lines. This Layered Southwestern Print Dress was one of the many items I received and I am quite pleased at how it fits. Have you ever ordered a dress (or any clothing for that matter) and when you received it; it was not what you expected? 

I was a little skeptical about how this dress would look on me, but after trying it on I am happy I took the chance to buy it! 

Layered dresses are a trend right now whether they are set for a casual event or for a night out in the town - a dress like this is a great option to add to your wardrobe. For this particular dress, it's an ideal piece to pair with my Rue 21 wedges and icicles earrings. I would wear this dress to shop in town or a Summer day out to lunch. I love the way the layered dress gives an illusion of wearing two separate pieces for the price of one!  

Since the humidity is rising, I find myself gravitating towards dresses with prints. 
Do you like layered dresses in your wardrobe? Tell me about them.




Dress: Forever 21 | Earrings: Wet Seal | Shoes: Rue 21


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At