This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

6.19.2015

The Straight Pants with Belt

Where did you get those pants? Since Summer decided to come a few days early, I decided to bring out my bright red pants that I purchased at Papaya during my stay in Florida. They fit so wonderfully and feel very comfortable while I enjoy bringing color to the office. I absolutely love the way they feel without sticking to me in this very humid weather.
I tried finding other cute colors similar to this style of pants but for some reason they only had red and the "khaki" colored pants. What do you think about this work look? After a busy week, I am happy I can style myself so quickly without worrying what I should wear. 



Pants: Papaya | Top: Papaya | Shoes: Express


2 comments:

Mirianas World Blog said...

Love the white and red look, with the stripped flats !

Miriana's World Blog

Lauren Scorzafava said...

You look so fierce! I love this look!

xx
Lauren Elizabeth
Petite in Pearls

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At