This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

7.15.2015

Bacon and Egg Cups

For those who are not aware, I LOVE to bake! Whether its cookies, fish or peanuts - I use anything that can easily pop into the oven for a delicious meal or treat. The reason for my love to bake is due to busy schedules and big appetites. 

We all know, with busy schedules we tend to cook less at home, but little do we realize its actually a lot easier and more affordable to make a meal at home. Surf the web for quick and easy meals. There are tons of recipes at your fingertips. Speaking of recipes, my mum told me about Yummy's website having easy meals for any day. Although, I was aware that Yummy was out there... I never used it to plan my meals. NOW I WILL! 


I came across a Bacon and Egg Cups recipe. It's simple and quick. OMG! It's absolutely delicious. The flavor is similar to an omelet covered in a buttery biscuit. Oh, yes; It's that good! I baked this for my husband and I just the other day causing my tummy to dance. 

If you enjoy bacon, eggs, and biscuits - this is the perfect breakfast to have as you prepare for a busy day. Try it! 


Recipe from yummy.ph

Makes 6 

Prep Time 10 minutes 

Baking Time 10 to 12 minutes
6 to 8 strips bacon
1 tablespoon butter, softened
6 large eggs
chopped chives, for garnish

 Preheat oven to 350°F.

2  In a pan or griddle over medium heat, pre-cook the bacon until almost  crispy. Drain on paper towels. Set aside.


3  Brush a standard-sized 6-cup muffin tin with butter.

 Line each hole with the cooked bacon strips, making sure to cover each hole completely.

 Break an egg into a ramekin and carefully transfer to a bacon-lined hole. Repeat with remaining eggs.

6  Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the egg whites are firm and set but theyolks still runny.

 Top with chopped chives.  Let cool for 3 minutes and remove by using a rubber spatula. Serve immediately.


Flavor tip:  For more flavor, add sliced tomatoes and Gruy√®re cheese. serve with toasted bread on the side. crispy. Drain on paper towels. Set aside.

Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At