This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

7.13.2015

Final Event: Evolution Retail Show

If you have been following my blog the last few days, than you are aware of The Bermuda Fashion Festival this past week.

Saturday evening was the final event everyone has been waiting for - The Evolution Retail Show! This show contained 17 retailers and over 150 models of all ages. I enjoyed seeing live musical performances as the models rip the runway. 

To see what I wore, go to my previous post The Mango Skirt and also read The International Designer Showcase post for more Bermuda Fashion Festival content.

Enjoy the snippet and a few photos from the event below.

Thanks for the goody bags Maybelline New York & L'Oreal Paris

Photo Courtesy of vaonline.tv

Visit my Instagram Page for a short video. 





No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At