This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

7.12.2015

The Mango Skirt

This past week was The Annual Fashion Festival in Bermuda! A week full of events showcasing local + international brands all in one week. It's about what you are wearing and I must say, I love to wear Mango's clothing.
My outfit of the day is a simple black and white look for an outing like last evening. I attended The Evolution Retail Show which is one of the most exciting shows of the entire week. It consists of an audience of over 3000 people and over 150 models. It was not your average fashion show as theatrics and a full production is added to make the show even better.

Anyhow, back to the outfit! This look was carefully selected to wear for a cool yet humid evening out while adoring retail selections. I wanted to feel chic yet edgy. Did I pull this look off? I love black and white as its a classic color scheme to go with almost every occasion. 

Learn more about where I purchased my outfit and who took these wonderful photos below.

Did you attend any fashion events this Summer? 



Heels: Marks & Spencers| Midi Rings: NYC
Earrings: Aldo| Sunglasses: Mango




Photography by: David Foley of Foley's Fotos

1 comment:

Kayla Peeples said...

That HAIR! I love that wow! I also like the chicness of your outfit, I love a good split girl lol. Those shoes and purse add great texture to the look as well.

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At