This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

8.08.2015

I'm on Vacation!

Photo source: Stockvault.net
Hey guys! I'm on Vacation!! 

It's that time of year again where vacationing is a tradition with husband and I. We always plan our vacation to Florida each year and might I say, we are both looking forward to it.

As this post goes live, I will most likely be at the airport on my second flight to my final destination. Isn't technology great! I have some exciting things planned while we are visiting Florida from theme park adventures to even blog collaborations! I'm so excited.

I have not made up my mind if I will post regularly. We shall see...

In the meantime, explore my blog and comment below by telling me what do you like to do on vacation? Do you have a usual vacation spot?

Enjoy your weekend everyone! :D

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At