This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

8.21.2015

The Aldo Mirror Sunglasses

Happy Friday guys!

I'm so excited to share with you my new favorite sunnies! As most of my readers are aware, I have been vacationing in Florida for the last few weeks causing me to shop, shop, shop! 

I found the Aldo Mirror sunglasses in Aldo and loved the sleek look - even my husband stated how wicked the sunnies look lol (meaning, "cool, stylish or hot").

The cat eye sunnies are affordable, edgy and chic! They are the perfect pair to spice up any outfit! I'm sure you will see these sunnies in an outfit post very soon - so save this accessory to your wish list! 

Would you wear the Aldo Mirror Sunglasses?


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At