This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

8.13.2015

The Amway Center

Happy Thursday Guys! 

I guess I really enjoy blogging. I thought I should share about my fun tour at The Amway Center during our vacation. Yesterday afternoon, my husband, brother and I went on a tour on the 4th floor of the Amway Center.


What's on the 4th floor? Well, if you are a sports fanatic or hosts business meetings; The Amway Center is the perfect place for you. It has beautifully designed suites and various meeting areas with plenty of food options and events for you to enjoy. Each section has its own seating area with kitchens inside and restaurants along the floor. This is NOT only for the business savvy or sports holder, but for the concert goer too! 


Janet Jackson is performing at The Amway Center in September! How awesome is that!


For pricing, visit amwaycenter.com


Take a look at my photos below for a peek inside The Amway Center. Comment below and tell me if you have been to The Amway Center.








No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At