This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

8.14.2015

The Gap Blazer Vest & Denim Shorts

I've taken a strong liking to blazer vests and denim shorts lately and I honestly feel like my personal style is forever changing. 

I suppose my liking for blazer vests and denim shorts is the casual look you can quickly put together on a humid day without looking too 'simple'. My husband and I are still enjoying our vacay in Florida and have been site seeing, shopping and of course FOOD hopping! I wore this look to a Burger joint and shopping center in a small town. 

I think styling the denim shorts and blazer vest with a hat and comfy low top booties complete this outfit. 

What would you style this blazer vest and denim shorts with? 

 
Blazer Vest: Gap |High Waisted Denim Shorts: Forever 21 | Faux Suede Low Top Booties: Forever 21 | Fedora Hat: Forever 21 | Bracelets: Aldo



Photography by: My husband :)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At