This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

8.07.2015

The Navy Chevron Playsuit | Calais Bermuda

It's been quite sometime since I've shared an outfit post on my blog. Lately, I've been venturing out to share more lifestyle posts, but I can't put away my favorite looks!

I purchased this playsuit earlier this Summer and haven't had the chance to actually wear it due to the extreme weather and busy schedule. BUT HERE IT IS!!

This Navy Chevron Playsuit from Calais Bermuda is an adorable romper with lace detailing and V-Neckline. The straps are thin and adjustable with an exposed back and zip closure. This is a must have look for this season!


What do you think about this playsuit? Would you purchase it for your wardrobe?


Playsuit: Calais Bermuda | Midi Rings: Rue 21 | Shoes: Rue 21 | Sunglasses: Rue 21

1 comment:

Londoner à Paris said...

very pretty romper and perfect for the summer! I can wear rompers all year round!


www.outlanderly.com

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At