This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

8.26.2015

Vacation Photos

As many of you may have read from my previous post, "I'm on Vacation", my husband and I over the last two weeks vacationed in Orlando, FL to visit family, friends, and to shop! We went to our favorite malls, restaurants and hang-out spots too. Here are a few photos, if you like to see.. (not in any specific order)

Swan Boat Ride at Westgate Resort: 
After looking at the resort list of activities, the Swan boat ride was my first choice. It was a 20 - minute ride along the lake just below the new waterpark. They have two seaters and 5 seaters for all groups.

Love my sunnies!
We decided to take a few photos after touring the place. This is my favorite shot! :)

I <3 WESTGATE! 

Hey husband! :*




Westgate Waterpark:
My husband and I spent a few days going to the waterpark and boy did we enjoy the lazy river. However, I think he enjoyed the slides a bit more! This waterpark just opened in June and might I say we came at the perfect timing.
Of course, I had to take pics for an outfit post on vacay. I  couldn't resist... :)

Solutions Bridal:
I had the privilege of meeting Roberta at Solutions Bridal Designer House to view their beautiful bridal gowns and to learn more about the various blogging collaborations they do with bloggers all across the world. I can't wait to share more in details. Read more about my trip to Solutions Bridal on Friday! You don't want to miss out.

Southeastern University:


 
Yes, we took a trip to visit our former University. This is where husband and I met and might I say this place has grown tremendously. SEU recently added a new building for The College of Natural and Health Sciences. I can't keep up lol! 

iPhone Collage: 

Whew! It was a great couple of weeks and total fun. I think we needed two more days just to rest from the travel. What do you do on vacation? Site see or just relax? 

OH!  I almost forgot.. If you are interested in staying at Westgate Resort in Orlando. We have an amazing deal for you. Just 4 days and 3 nights for only $99+. That's $400+ in savings at most resorts. Simply contact me through my blog and I will be happy to give you the details!

I hope you enjoyed this collage of photos. 


Photos taken by my husband and myself! 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At