This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

9.05.2015

All Black Bloggers Fashion Week Outfit Inspiration


Happy Weekend all! 

Bloggers Fashion Week is Monday, 7th September and because I won't be able to attend in person, I thought I'd share my all black inspiration look of choice. 

There's nothing like wearing black as it's chic, sliming and it suits everyone. Black is the perfect color to select when attending any fashion event. For my outfit of choice, I'm wearing a shirt dress, and fedora hat from Forever 21 with accents of gold in my mesh peep toe heels and leopard print handbag from Victorias Secret. 


 I adore this handbag from VS so much. It holds my cell and credit cards when I don't feel like carrying a huge purse.

  My fedora hat actually flew away at this point lol. Come back fedora!
So, these mesh peep toe heels are my fav purchase of heels this year. They're comfortable and have just enough detail for flair.


For all my Lookbook.nu friends, follow my collection, "All Black Everything" to see more fashion week outfit inspiration.

If you would like to attend Bloggers Fashion week, you can still register online by clicking here


Tell me, what would you wear to Bloggers Fashion Week?


Fedora Hat: Forever 21 | Sunglasses: Aldo | Shirt Dress: Forever 21 | Handbag: Victorias Secret | Heels: Traffic | Midi Rings: Toxi Rose Boutique Bermuda | Gold Bracelets: Charlotte Russe 



Photos by: My husband :)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At