This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

9.16.2015

Items I must have this Fall (My Fall Wishlist)


1. Khaki Pleated Chiffon Wide Leg Palazzo Pants

2.Deep Dark Blue Red LipStick
3.Gold & Taupe Clutch
4. Textured-weave Jacket
5.Taos Suede Fringe Ankle Boot
6.Tales of Triumph Gold Collar Necklace
7.Long-Sleeve Ribbed Faux-Wrap Sweaterdress
8. Chronograph Analog Watch

Fall is near and I am so happy to know that cooler weather is amongst us! After a very humid summer, I do believe Fall has become my new favorite season. Don't you just love the color Autumn brings.


The shift to fall has inspired me to share my must-haves for my fall wardrobe. The pieces I have selected are a mix of affordable brands like Forever 21 to designer brands such as, Paul Andrew. I can't wait to include these fall fashion essentials. This season, especially in New York Fashion Week, I have seen a lot of fringe on  the runway. I'm not in love with fringe but I do like it as an accent piece for foot wear. As you can see, I have included a pair of ankle fringe boots from Neiman Marcus. It is definitely a trend with a subtle fair.

The other trend I have noticed is a lot of gold being used in every piece of jewelry. I love when gold is added to purple or a green look - so this works perfect for me! 


What are your must-have pieces this Fall?


Please DO TELL. :)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At