This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

9.26.2015

The Forever 21 Graphic Tee & Faux Leather Pants

Happy Saturday!

Today's look is about one of my favorite staples, a graphic tee, specifically the Forever 21 graphic tee. I have a few graphic tees I absolutely love and adore which are a must for anyone's closet. They are versatile and comfortable to pair with any article of clothing.

I decided to incorporate my faux leather pants from H&M and black heels for this entire look. Did you notice the leather detailing on the side of the pant? It's a simple yet sophisticated look because the graphic tee adds interest to a basic ensemble. If you are worried about how you would style a graphic tee, focus on the elements that would make you look and feel the best in the t-shirt.

How would you style your graphic tee? Let me know in the comment box  below. 

Top: Forever 21 | Faux Leather Pants: H&M | Sunnies: Mango | 
Heels: Aldo

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At