This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

10.02.2015

LuLu White Long Sleeve Shift Dress

Happy Friday all!

I thought I'd share one of my favorite looks with you, Lulu's Long Sleeve Shift Dress. Since Fall is upon us and the humidity has yet to make a change, the Lulu's shift dress is the perfect go to look for day or night wear. 

I wore this dress to my bridal shower which was during the Fall. Of course, I added an entirely different set of accessories to glamorize and coordinate with my wedding theme and colors. I absolutely adore this dress and till' this day receive many compliments for it. 

When it's time to wear a semi-casual, lady-like, flowy dress - this silhouette is a sweet choice. 

Where would you wear this dress? 


Dress: Lulu's | Shoes: Rue 21 | Purple Flower Headband: Forever 21



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At