This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

10.23.2015

Mood board: Prints, Gold with Pops of Color

  `Images above are not my own (other than blog logo). 

I have been really inspired to decorate my creative place for quite sometime now. I am using my desk area more than usual and I would like to revamp its look. It's motivated me to pick pieces that brighten up my work space at home - to become a bit more organized, too. It's amazing what decor can do! As a creative, you can agree that a bright, and cozy area makes the process a lot more functional. 


This is why I've created a mood board. I want to freshen up my work space using the mood board as a guide. I absolutely love prints, accents of golds and pops of color. Adding small textured pillows or pillows with print, show to be effective in almost any area of the home. I also find gold to be a subtle yet effective staple that balances the overall look. 


Have you ever created a mood board for inspiration or a design concept? Did it help you? Let me know what you think. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At