This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

10.09.2015

My October Beauty Finds


Starting October off strong with new beauty products! I am pleased to say that I've purchased beauty products outside of mascara and lip balm.

The reason being is... I'm not a must-wear makeup kind of girl. Yes, I love mascara but I tend to panic when I have to figure out what beauty products works for me. I normally purchase and wear makeup for one reason: special occasions.


Applying makeup for me tends to become a long process, however, after spending some time researching and talking with the makeup sales lady lol, I've deceived that I should invest in makeup that's affordable, easy to apply and won't go to waste.


The beauty products I've purchased this month are (as shown above from left to right):


  • Elf Smudge Eye Sponge
  • Wet n' Wild Eye Shadow Brush
  • Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water (alcohol & oil free)
  • Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream 
  • Revlon Matte Balm (LOVE THIS!)
  • Smashbox lip liner - Nude Medium
  • Elf Foundation Brush
  • L'Oreal Paris Lip Brush 
I have fallen in love with my Smash Box Camera Ready BB Cream. It controls the oil on my face and provides hydration while visibly reducing fine line and wrinkles after four weeks. It's not only a foundation but it conceals, too!

I'm use to wearing Revlon's Colorstay foundation, but after using Smashbox - I'm not turning back! 

However, I love Revlon's Matte Balm! The balm adds an evenly full coat to your lips with pleasant complexed scents of shea butter, coconut butter and mango butter. You can take this look from day to night with this matte.

Have you purchased any beauty products this month? If so, which products and why. 


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At