This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

11.21.2015

Faux Fur Vest

My new obsession this season is Faux Fur Vests. I thought I told myself I would never wear this style of clothing, but I guess you could say - never say never! The temperature in Bermuda hasn't consistently stayed cool, but after this past week - it's been quite chilly. I say, pull out that vest to keep you warm on a beautiful Fall Bermuda day! Vests are fun to use when styling a look because you can dress them up or down, depending on the occasion. So this transition piece is a must have for your wardrobe. 
 
I styled my faux fur vest with a lace top, camel faux hat,  jeans and wedge boots. Everyone should have a pair of neutral boots to pair with your Fall wardrobe. They are so cute too!!

Tell me what would you pair your faux fur vest with? 


Vest: H&M | Sunnies: Rue 21 | Wedge Boots: Charolette Russe | Faux Hat: Forever 21 | 
Jeans: Forever 21

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At