This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

11.11.2015

What's your home style?

Anyone else obsessed with HGTV? I love watching shows like Flip or Flop and Property Brothers, all about renovating homes and making it your dream house. It also gives you a little insight into the work that goes with purchasing a home.

I get inspired and tend to mentally store my favorite design ideas from shows like these. I also love attending open houses to see homes in my area that are available. I believe my home style has a mixture of contemporary and modern elements.

Check out some of my favorite details about this home.




What's your home style?




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At