This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

12.14.2015

Light Layers & Comfort



From the cool mornings to the warm days and damp nights, light layers have become my best friend. I can't wait for the Winter weather to actually set (I'm sure I will regret saying this later). As you are aware, I love cardigans or any item of clothing that creates layers for that matter. Layers are versatile and creates options with the rest of your wardrobe. I adore this long cardigan from H&M which has front pockets and a cute split in the back for detail. 

What are you wearing for comfort during this time of year? :)


Photo credit: My husband 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At