This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

12.07.2015

My Favorite Christmas Movies

This past weekend, I have enjoyed countless Christmas movies in my cozy bed with fuzzy socks and a hot cup of tea. I forgot how many movies there are centered around the holiday season. Below I have listed some of my favorite Christmas movies. What do you enjoy watching during the holiday season? 

Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (2005)

This Christmas
Home Alone (1, 2 & 3) Not the remakes. 
Christmas with the Kranks 

The Best Man Holiday 
National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (I remember watching this movie on the VCR in the mid 90s, no joke) I loved this movie!! & still do. Kid at heart :)
OMG!! The memories!! The Year without Santa Claus 









No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At