This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

1.29.2016

Casual Friday: A.S. Coopers Express Cardigan

The best thing about Winter is wrapping up in cozy knits and I've been obsessing over knitwear for the last couple of weeks. My love for cozy knitwear never seem to cease no matter the season, if there is a knit cardigan or sweater, I have to have it. This cozy 'shadow' grey cardigan is my new favorite piece to wear. It's from A.S. Coopers Express and it's soft. I love it!

For this Casual Friday look, I decided to wear sliming pieces to compliment the knit style of the cardigan. It was quite a mild day when I wore this look so I only had a basic tee underneath but you can always layer another knit for extra warmth. See outfit details below. 
Cardigan: A.S. Coopers Express Bermuda | Drop Necklace: Forever 21 | Top: H&M | Jeans: Forever 21 | Rings: New York & Company | Sunnies: Polette | Heels: Marks & Spencers Bermuda

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At