This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

1.04.2016

Holiday Treats

With a new year comes new things. Whether it's Christmas gifts or items you picked up from store sales, a few new treats makes January all the better. Here's a few of my favorite things from the holidays.


Besides the usual treats like gift cards and clothing, I had to share my favorite items that I absolutely love! I'm a sucker for stylish gadgets especially with rose gold accents. Layla headphones are absolutely adorable and chic. The caps can be changed according to your style preference. From my grandmother, I received the Warm Sugar Shimmer Mist, Perfume and Body lotion and from mom and dad, I was given the Go Pro Hero 3+ Camera & Activeon Action Camera. I was so excited when I opened up the gift!!!  Another fav is a recent beauty product discovery (for me) the Too Faced Mascara. I'd admit its pretty pricey for mascara but it DOES lengthen your lashes and gives serious volume. I'm just hoping it doesn't run out any time soon. 

Also pictured above is the Lace Noir Roll on perfume which smells magnificent. Perfect for long lasting wear and everyday use. Another perfume that I think is of great use is Crush by SFL. The smell is quite soothing, mixed with honeysuckle and wild berries. As you can tell, I'm obsessed with perfumes. Read my previous post on favorite perfumes to wear during the holiday or just call me the perfume gal. :D

Hope you enjoyed this post on my holiday treats. Tell me about your Christmas and coming into the New Year. Do you have any gift favorites? 

Happy New Year all! <3
Have a good one! :)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At