This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

2.05.2016

A Minimal Look with Texture




Black and white is my favorite color scheme to wear. It contributes to my personal style allowing me to create an outfit for the day. I thought I should share my version of a minimalistic look with a touch of texture. The pants I adore and the moto jacket I can't get enough of. The pant is comfy, form fitting and perfect to wear during this time of year. What do you enjoy wearing right now? 


Fedora Hat: Forever 21 | Cropped Moto Jacket: Wet Seal  | Sunnies: Mango 
Ankle Boots: Aldo | Top: H&M 


Photos by David Foley of Foleys Fotos


Don't forget to follow me on my social media channels:

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At