This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

2.26.2016

A new morning routine

Lately, my morning routine has changed for the better. I use to spend so much time in the morning preparing for the day because I was up late editing and catching up on things I've put off. But now, I am preparing for the next day by prepping the evening before. 

It's lovely to wake up without a worry for the day. 
My morning routine is pretty simple, but so important for me as I have so many goals that I want to accomplish. It is my time to relax, review and assess what's to come. I've been able to prepare meals for the week in the evening and finish laundry before the end of the week so that I have the weekend to myself. 


Here is a general morning routine for a productive day:


  • Wake up around 6am
  • Make Breakfast and Tea :)
  • Brush my teeth
  • Wash my face
  • Get dressed
  • Finish my tea
  • Review todays tasks
  • Read and answer emails
  • Follow up on news stories and listen to inspiring music
I can tell a huge difference in how I feel throughout the day. I get so many things accomplished and I feel less exhausted by mid-day. So for now, I will continue to be a little more organised and enjoy my mornings. 

What is your morning routine? 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At