This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

2.29.2016

Books I want to read this Spring

I enjoy a good book. This Spring, my plan is to read as many books as I can before the season is out. Most of my reading consists of fiction because I love getting wrapped up and consumed in someones story, especially when I feel like the characters could be real people. I also enjoy a great inspirational book. Any book that can motivate me to keep moving forward is the perfect read for me.

Here are some books that I want to read this Spring:

Powerful Prayers in the War Room | By: Daniel Lancaster 

All in Good Taste | By: Kate Spade New York 

Living Forward | By: Michael Hyatt

The Lake | By: AnnaLisa Grant 

Make It Happen | By: Lara Casey 

The Best Yes | By: Lysa TerKeurst 

For the Love | By: Jen Hatmaker

Any books you'd like to recommend? 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At