This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

2.12.2016

Flashback Friday: Mango Jumpsuit

I thought I should share a little flashback with you guys. As I was browsing through my images on my computer, I found these city pics which were taken in Spring of 2014. I only shared them with close friends and family and thought I should share them with you, too. I'm not quite sure why I have such a serious face in the second photo :D but hey I love this jumpsuit!

Necklace: H&M | Jumpsuit: Mango | Belt: H&M  | Bracelet: H&M

Share your flashback images with me below. I'd love to see them!


Photos by: David Foley of Foleys Fotos
Makeup by: Davika Hill

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At