This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

2.15.2016

It was a lovely spa day...

Every girl loves to be pampered, whether its having a manicure or going to the salon for a new look - its an opportunity to relax and re-energise. This past weekend, I was able to enjoy a beautiful day at Willow Stream Spa. Housed at Fairmont Southampton Bermuda Hotel with 100 acres of beautiful land, in perfect view of the Atlantic Ocean.. a girl couldn't ask for more. 

There is plenty to do from its fitness centre, indoor pool, steam rooms and more. "Its truly a retreat in the midst of paradise". If I could live at Willow Stream Spa, I definitely would! 

Checking - In 
After checking in, you are given the warmest welcome into their facility, a short tour of the area and an abundant feeling of peace. 
Guests are given the option to do various activities prior to their requested services or you are more than welcome to enjoy other parts of the facility after your service until closing. If you can't decide where to start, just do what I did, lounge and munch on the yummy granola treats and fruit infused water. :)


Massage of a Lifetime
I was scheduled for a 60-minute full body Bermuda Aromatherapy Massage thanks to my wonderful husband. I was offered a choice of 3 different aromatherapy oils and I got to smell a sample of each one. I went for the Lavender scent that relieves stress. The experience started with a warm oil massage from head to toe. My feet was also covered in bags of warm essential oils for about 15-20 mins. 

After the main massage I was given a cup of tea and decided to sit in the second lounge area to enjoy the view of the pool and the Atlantic Ocean. The massage was one of the best I have had, which was even better with the luxurious surroundings and ambience of the spa. 

I couldn't get enough of this view either..
I would recommend anyone who is interested in having one of the best spa experiences to visit Willow Stream Spa. 

Have you visited Fairmont Southampton Princess? Are you searching for a place to have a wonderful spa treatment in Bermuda? Leave me a comment in the box below and let me know.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At