This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

2.22.2016

Lace for length

I wore this easy outfit Sunday afternoon for my day out to soak up some sun while enjoying a few scoops of ice cream. This Winter has been quite the unusual one with rainy days, damp nights and a period of sun just for an hour or two. 

Since Winter is easy on the wardrobe,  I thought adding a layer underneath my cropped sweater gave me the perfect look I needed for the rest of the afternoon. It's also a great way to incorporate crop tops into your wardrobe without exposing your stomach.

How do you add layers to your crop top? 

Cropped Sweater: H&M | Lace Top: AS Coopers | Jeans: H&M | Booties: Traffic Shoes


Photos by: David Foley of Foleys Fotos 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At