This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

2.01.2016

Oversized Coats - My Winter Obsession!

Over the weekend, I was out shopping and couldn't stop looking at oversized coats. Although I have a few sitting in my closet I can't stop obsessing over them. Oversized coats are not a new trend, however, I still find them quite appealing for every day looks during the Winter. Prominent colors like nude, camel or beige are very popular but I was thinking, why not step out of the box and try colors like green, pink or even blush. Below are some of my favorite oversized coats that are affordable and unique. 

Do you have an oversized coat? Let me know in the comment box below. 


Source: StyleCarrot
Source: Wardrobe Looks
Source: WhoWhatWear






No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At