This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

3.18.2016

Flashback Friday: Is it Spring Yet?

Hi, everyone! Happy Friday!

Since the last Flashback Friday post went so well, I wanted to share with you one of my favorite Spring inspired shoots. This shoot was photographed a few years ago by one of my favorite local photographers, Ally Newbold. Sadly, she moved away and I was no longer graced with her presence. (If you are reading this Ally, thanks for the lovely photos once again).


We are just days away from Spring and I am thoroughly excited (as you can see). Enjoy this collage of photos and feel free to share your Spring photos with me. I'd love to see them! 







No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At