This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

3.04.2016

Mood | March 2016


Hi all! I wanted to share my March mood with you since I am anxiously waiting for Spring to arrive.  Thanks to Tumblr and Pinterest, I've recorded my current moods to refer back to later. March is one of my favorite months because warmer weather is near, flowers bloom and there are many birthdays to celebrate, which means free cake for me! :D

As you can see, I'm into loads of color, fruity fragrances, and (very soon) the joy of sitting near the  open window with the beautiful view and nice breeze since Winter has kept me under the blankets. 

I'm still in search for new beauty products to add the look of Spring to my collection. What do you guys suggest? Any makeup brands I should try for new eye shadows and lip colors? 

Let me know what your mood is this month. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At