This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

3.21.2016

My Latest Obsession: Magazine Subscriptions

I've always talked about my obsession with magazines and how I am a fan of minimalistic layouts. Recently, I stumbled upon a website, Readly,  that offers a monthly subscription allowing it's subscribers to read any and every magazine for just $9.99.  Can you imagine my excitement?! 

It's easily accessible on Kindle Fire, iOS, Android, Windows 8.1, and Windows Phone. Plus there is no commitment and you can cancel your subscription at any time. 

I love this because Bermuda receives the hard copy of (some) new magazines a bit later than I'd like to get them so quite often I have to download the publications app, select the issue I want and than I'm finally able to purchase it. 

With Readly, it's right at your fingertips. Plus, I am not paying $2.99 to $5.99 for every magazine I want to read. It's a just a flat rate fee! :)

Thanks Readly for saving my magazine spending habits.


Do you know of any other companies providing unlimited magazines for a flat fee? 
Please send me the links in the comment box below. 


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At