This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

3.14.2016

My Spring Wishlist

In true Spring fashion, I've spent quite a bit of time going through my wardrobe eliminating all unworn clothing and other pieces that are just too small. 

Since my wardrobe is a little more organized, I'm thinking about filling it up again with pretty Spring dresses and cute sandals. I've compiled a little wishlist that's rather indulgent with most items out of my usual price range, however, if I had to choose just one, I would definitely get the lace detailed body con dress.  I can't resist anything with lace and of good quality, too. 

What's on your spring wishlist? 




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At