This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

3.07.2016

Spring Closet Cleaning

It's one of my favorite things to do every year because I can empty my closet to make room for new clothing! 

However, it can be very tasking because if you are like me, you have tons of clothing to go through and can't let go (even if you haven't worn it in months). I have begun to clean out my closet to make room for my Spring clothing. I'm in the process of putting the clothing into three different piles which consist of what I need, want and will be donating to charity. I have too many clothes that are sitting and should be given to those in need. 

To make my closet clutter free, I have made a list of the essential items that I need (and you should too):

  • Blazers 
  • Blouses and Button Down Shirts 
  • Jeans
  • Dresses
  • Printed Tops
  • Thin cardigans 
  • T-shirts
  • Skirts 
  • Trousers 
These items are used on a weekly basis and seem to be the common trend in my wardrobe. What essentials are needed in your Spring wardrobe? Have any tips for Spring closet cleaning? Leave your comments below. 



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At