This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

4.25.2016

Favorites

Hi guys!

I thought I'd share my favorites when I'm ready to unwind after a long day. My husband recently bought me this Meditterean Sea Salt Candle which smells amazing! It's soothing and has a light sweet scent. I'm a candle lover so when I get new scents I try to use them in the evenings after the place is nice and clean. I love it! My second favorite is the cleansing spin brush. It comes with four different types of brushes to exfoliate your skin as well. I adore this spin brush because its waterproof and minimizes fine lines and blemishes. If you don't have a cleaning brush, I would recommend getting one. It's definitley worth the investment.


What are your favorites? 

Don't forget to follow me on my social media channels:

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At