This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

4.01.2016

My Current Favorites

New beauty products and a polaroid camera!

I recently shared on the blog (here) how I was in search for new lip colors and eye shadows to add to my makeup bag this Spring and thankfully I was able to find something that I like and will often use. I have also wanted the Fujifilm instant camera for a while now, and as an early birthday present, I quickly got it as soon as I heard it was available (they go so quickly here).

Well, I am excited to tell you more about why they are my current favorites: 

  1. Great Quality
  2. Affordable
  3. Convenient, Handy & Simple. 
Fujifilm Instant Mini Camera
I love being able to capture moments in my life and others. With this camera, I can instantly have a hard copy right in my hand. This beats the urgency to rush to my computer to upload and send to print. Plus, the images are adorably cute and petite in size. Love them!  

Revlon Nearly Naked Powder 
It's been nearly a month since I have been out of powder which is fine since I barely wear makeup. However, there are times where I want to wear just powder on my face for a fresh look. The brand that I used prior to this one is not available on the island so I decided to try something new. Revlon seems to always come through for me so I chose the nearly naked powder. It's true to the core and blends in perfectly. Makeup? Where? Thanks, Revlon! 

Black Opal Lip gloss
Thanks to a fellow blogger, I was able to learn about this brand prior to purchasing it. Black Opal is an affordable drugstore makeup line for women of color and its great quality for the price. The glosses can be quite sheer but I love the idea of not having a heavy lip color during Spring. Just something subtle and simple. 

Almay - All Day Wear Shadow
Every once in a while you will catch me with shades of gold eye shadow. With my favorite color being purple, I love adding gold as an accent color. Almay had me sold when I saw the color combination. It is a quick application and goes on perfectly when applying. Have you seen Almay's Collection of All Day Shadows? You can't choose just one. 

What are your current favorites? Do you have any of the items above? 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At