This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

4.18.2016

#OOTD: A Spring Day in #Bermuda

The weather in Bermuda has become warmer and sunnier so I was able to do a quick shoot in the city, wearing a fedora hat, cropped top and a white midi skirt. The sun feels so nice on my skin! I've been wanting to take photos with this beautiful backdrop of The Bermuda Flag for quite sometime.

The amazing Chewstick team painted the national pride of Bermuda here on Front Street showcasing the true spirit of Bermuda. So if you are ever in Bermuda, be sure to stop by this mural for a quick photo op.
Fedora: Forever 21 | Heels: Traffic | Top: H&M | Midi Skirt: Papaya

Photo cred: David Foley of Foleys Fotos 


Don't forget to follow me on my social media channels:

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At