This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

5.06.2016

Black Opal Wishlist

I'm starting to take more interest in beauty products (beyond the usual lipgloss or mascara) after purchasing the Lustre Lipgloss from Black Opal (see here). I was amazed at how much of the gloss remained after just a few hours. Usually, when I purchase any lipstick or gloss from a drugstore, it tends to last just an hour. 

I am truly impressed. 

Because I had such a good experience with Black Opal, I decided to create a wishlist of products that I am interested in trying. Since shopping is my pastime, I'm sure I will collect the items within the month.

Here is my Black Opal Wishlist (scroll down for product info): 


The most wanted item I really can't wait to purchase is the Even True Moisturizer. As the season transitions to a warmer climate, it's definitely needed to protect my skin. 

Share which product you would have in your wishlist by commenting in the box below. Thanks for reading! 


Don't forget to follow me on my social media channels:

Follow

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At