This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

5.20.2016

New In!

Sinful Shine Nail Polish | Maybelline NY Blushed Nudes | 
Maybelline NY Color Sensational Lip Liner

I thought I'd share my new buys with you this week. I would like to start doing this at least once a month depending if my schedule allows me. I am so anxious to try this new makeup palette and lip liner. The Blushed Nudes palette has so many fresh colors suitable for different occasions and of course, the nail polish is the perfect look for Spring or Summer - it goes with every outfit. 

I wonder what quad or trio shadows I am going to put together. Follow me on Instagram to see when I reveal my complete look. 

Hope you all have a great weekend. <3



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At