This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

5.13.2016

Not Quite 9-5: #OOTD

Spring is the perfect time to wear a crop top. Although crop tops can be styled to wear every season, I personally enjoy styling them more during the Spring and Summer months. I have been timid in wearing cropped tops because they can come off a bit unpleasant when styled incorrectly. Don't you think? However when done right, they can be chic and sophisticated. 

I decided to pair my navy cropped top with a high-waisted business casual skirt. I wanted to dress up the top and make it a little more sophisticated. I love the grey detailing in the top and my high waisted skirt so that I show as little stomach as possible. 

What do you guys think of this look? 

Outfit Details: 
Top: Forever 21
Skirt: H&M
 Heels: Aldo

Are you a fan of the cropped trend? If so, how do you style your crop tops? Comment in the box below. 

Don't forget to follow me on my social media channels:

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At