This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

6.03.2016

5 Must-Have Accessories

Ever wondered what was missing from your overall look. It's an accessory. Accessories add personality and can take your look from drab to fab! Take a white tee for instance, add a statement necklace and an arm bangle; you've just changed your entire look from casual to chic casual.

Adding accessories will give you the range you need to mix up wardrobe looks without spending every penny for new pieces.

Here are 5 Must-Have Accessories I think you should have in your wardrobe:

Statement Necklaces



Bangles

 Handbag (I prefer larger handbags to add as many things as I like)
Midi-Rings
Nude Heels/Flats

What are your must-have accessories? 

Don't forget to follow me on my social media channels:

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At