This blog has moved. Visit www.tajafox.com
Or enter your email below for instant updates.

to stay updated on our progress.

6.27.2016

AC Foil Fest!

One of my favorite parts of Summer is being able to enjoy sunny days and fun filled events specifically catered to the local community. This past weekend, I attended the AC (America's Cup) Foil Fest, an event created for Bermuda featuring three resident AC Teams in a series of drag racing.

There were many activities for the entire family and I thoroughly enjoyed seeing everyone buying Bermuda.

See a collage of photos from this past weekends event.









Visit Bernews to learn more about this event and read my previous blog post on America's Cup coming to Bermuda.

Don't forget to follow me on my social media channels:

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Instagram

Pages

Explore the Blog

Find Me At